Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How odd...

- Five page Interview Research paper for Culture, Race and Media? DONE!
- Eighteen page show bible and five minute series pitch to TV Production & Development class? DONE! (Knocked that pitch out of the park, by the way. Let's just say it may have involved pretending to be different characters and the theme to Dawson's Creek)
- Oral presentation on the informal economy of Shanghai? DONE! (Didn't so much knock this one out of the park, it was more of a half-ass bunt)
- Raise $3,900 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society? MOTHERFUCKIN' DONE!!! (Ok, still 76 bucks short but my Mom is going to finish that off today. Parents are great. So glad I decided to have them)

All I have to do now is make the cash into a money order and send in the rest of my donations, and revise my pilot script for Writing The Sitcom and that's it. No more responsibility. No more anything. Well..minus the run.

AGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And sorry I made you deliver condoms. Can I ever make it up to you?

Anonymous said...

He likes to deliver condoms AND lube- over mail. That way they explode in mailboxes and make them gooey for months.

Anonymous said...

Good job raising all that money! Ooh, condoms? Were they ribbed??