OmG! Cars is really good but I still like The Incredibles better!
OmG! Time to start working on my Earl spec!
OmG! Went to make some minor revisions on Off The Clock and deleted half of it!
OmG! It's raining but Christmas is coming soon! Santa better have a poncho and galoshes!
OmG! Thought there was a spider on my neck it was just the tag of my shirt!
OmG! Got a new camera! Need to take some new pictures!
OmG! There's a Fan Club of me on Facebook and I have nothing to do with it! Don't even know the guy who started it!
OmG! The liggghhhhts!
OmG! I need to fold some laundry!
OmG! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!?!? OMG!!!
OmG! Seeing The Santa Clause 3 tomorrow! Sooooooo excited but not really!
OmG! What am I going to do about housing in LA? At least I have my aunt and uncle if all else fails, right???
OmG! An indoor water park in Battle Creek!? Must go! Hope it's as cool as CEREAL CITY!!!
OmG! Seriously...I have nothing to do with that facebook group....
OMg! I made the G little instead of the M!
OmG! Borders is SPOILING ME with those email coupons!
OmG! OmG! OmG!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG! Saw Santa Clause 3 and enjoyed myself! Espeecially the ending- HUGS!
OMG! At first I typed OGM! so dumb! Love the Borders card, I'll never go to Barnes and Noble again!
ended up seeing night at the museum instead of santa clause. sorry about the false OMG
I saw Pursuit of Happiness last night, it was okay. Dani would like it.
i refuse to see it because they spell it "Happyness"
My cousin just told me to see that! Just a few more days before we get jiggy wit it.
OMG! I said the same thing about Happyness and my mom got mad and said it was for artistic reasons!
Post a Comment