Monday, December 04, 2006

This Just In

It has come to my attention that people our age do not pay enough attention to the news. There is a whole world around us, people! Don't you want to know what's going on in it? In the hustle and bustle of or crazy lives, sometimes we may not have the opportunity to sit down and read the paper or watch the news. And so, I have taken it upon myself to make a short list of the most important and pressing events that have occurred recently.

Kramer is racist.

Danny DeVito got drunk one night.

Britney Spears didn't wear panties when she went out.

Okay, I hope that you are all more well versed in today's current events. Now that you have more knowledge of what is going on in the world around you, you will no longer feel embarrassed or ashamed at dinner parties. You are very, very welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KRAMER IS RACIST????

I didn't hear this yet. have I plugged my ears to every source of media that is letting me know every day for the past two weeks?

No no, wait, I did here. From every source of media. Every day. For the past two weeks.

Now Danny DeVito! THATS news!

Anonymous said...

Someone's been reading the RedEye!!

ps, Dean's blog on blogger has a little "remember me" part so I don't even have to type in my name or anything. All I do is hit "publish" and that's that!