I hate posting more than one entry in the same day. But I also hate adding "Update!" to an already posted entry. However, I just had to bite the bullet on this one, since the news I have just can't wait.
All grades were posted, and I did indeed get a 4.0 this semester. Soooo that means...
Six classes.
All A's
A job
Training for a half marathon
Raising $3,970 (and counting) for charity
I did damn good. Sure, none of this is entirely new information, but seriously. I worked my ass off and I intend to pat myself on the back for it until my arm falls off.
Do you need some ice? Since your heart is swelling from all that pride...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bet your parents R so proud! I made the Deans List at DePaul. Let's Celebrate!!! Mocktails maybe?
Post a Comment