Sunday, December 03, 2006

I can't believe I didn't already tell this story

A few days ago I went to the Roosevelt Gym. It's not as gross as everyone says it is, it's actually pretty decent. Anyway, I go into the locker room and there is this guy wearing tight grey shorts that I thought were underwear, and a shirt that literally leaves all of his stomach exposed. A midriff, I guess. I didn't think too much about it, just that it was weird, but that people actually do wear shirts like that to lift weights...in 1987.

What was weird is when he started brushing his teeth with an electric toothbrush. Because he brushed them for like 5 minutes...and then...and then he laid down on the floor. On his back, with his knees sticking up. And he was still brushing his teeth. For another five minutes. On his back.

Is this some sort of dental trick that I am unaware of? Because I'll have you know, when it comes to teeth cleaning, I know all the tricks of the trade. (I already told you my dentist LOVES me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dad was flossing on a plane once and I yelled at him. I used to have a Picachu electric toothbrush.