What if I reached my creative peak with that? What if I can never again write a blog as engaging, clever, funny, and creative as the backwards one? Will every attempt be futile? Will my life begin to revolve around nothing more than trying to top my last blogging accomplishment? Will I one day be a recluse who spends every minute of every day feverishly typing away, hoping to one day come up with something that will recapture the glory of the Make-A-Splash Edition?
Yeah. Probably. I'm going to need a bed pan for Christmas. Should I put it on my list for family or for Santa?
Dani, as well as the rest of you complainers, will be happy to know that you can now comment without word verification. That makes it easier for you. However, the new drawback is that your comment will not be posted until I review and accept it. But your poor little eyeballs no longer have to squint at those distorted letters, and your poor little fingies no longer have to hunt and peck for a bunch of random keys. Your welcome. Merry Christmas. Now get me my bed pan.
I'm not as overwhelmed as most people seem to be with the end of the semster. Don't get me wrong, I have a shit ton of stuff to get done, but I've been carrying a shit load of responsibility on my shoulders since early September, so finals week is just an extension of that.
-Finish my pilot for "Walks on the Run," about a family hiding out from the law, pretending to be carnies.
-Presentation on the informal economy of Shanghai for Urban Geography. Doesn't that just make your mouth water?
-Self-assessment paper for Improv (By far one of my favorite classes at Columbia. I look forward to it every day and sometimes I go as far as wishing I had gone into acting instead of writing.)
-Bible for Leper High (TV term, not an actual Bible. Jesus would not want to be affiliated with my animated comedy)
-Culture, Race and Media final. Haven't even started. Don't even care.
Oh, and fundraising. Anyone who hasn't donated needs to seriously get me some money because I have one week left and a lot more to go.
On another note, I solved the mystery of why our heat continues to go down to 65 degrees at night, effectively leaving me numb and with a borderline severe case of hypothermia. Turns out that our thermostat is for some reason programmed to go to 65 degrees throughout the day. I thought it was Matt turning it down just to make Jeff and me suffer, but no. It was actually the girls who lived here before us who had programmed the thermostat (and were apparantly breeding penguins in the apartment). Just call me Encyclopedia Brown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Please accept me please accept me please accept me.
I think I liked word verification. It was like a blog game I could play when I wanted to comment. But I can adjust. I'm easy.
I like guessing which letters it's going to be on words verification. But i hate retyping when I get it wrong. And I always get it wrong.
Will it bug you if I keep putting stupid comments in so you'll have to look at them to verify?
Post a Comment