So I guess you go through your old posts and copy and paste the first sentence of each month to make your "year in review" Let's try.
January:
New Years Eve Highlights- Tequila in the bathroom, Alcoholic energy drinks, "Watch out, the floor is salty"
February:
I love television
March:
A lot of people replied to my last post and gave me advice. I deleted it.
April:
Thought I ran into you down on the street
May:
Well, it's about time I wrote about this weekend. Quite possibly (not really, more like indefinitely) the best weekend I have had in a long time.
June:
Yeah I'm still alive.
July:
Ok well I'm in Chicago for part of the summer.
August:
Soooo wake up Sunday morning, I put on a bathing suit and T-Shirt, with plans to go in the Millenium Park fountain (with the kids faces) if it ever gets too hot.
September:
I didn't go to bed on Saturday. And I was still drunk at noon.
October:
A year ago this weekend I went to Indiana where Kara and I ate White Castle and drove around.
November:
I barely had any friends in Florida.
December:
Last week I rearranged my room.
Was 2005 really that boring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment