Monday, December 26, 2005

Moose & Squirrel

Christmas was good.

Break is good.

I sleep way too much and I can't help it. I try to get up but...I just can't. Not having anything to get up and do makes it entirely impossible to get up at all. It might be my bed. Or my room in general. It could be...but I have a sneaking suspision that the real reason that I sleep so much is because I stay up late doing stupid things like writing in my blog or watching Roseanne on Nick At Nite.

Remember when I Love Lucy and Happy Days were on Nick At Nite? What happened to that. Then it was Cheers and Three's Company and stuff like that. I could handle that. Even Wings, that was alright with me. But Fresh Prince and Full House? Now, I'm not denying that these shows are indeed as classic as they come, but they don't really go with what Nick At Nite stands for. If I remember watching the show, it is too recent to be on Nick At Night. In fact, anything that was on TV when I stopped crapping my pants is too recent to be on Nick At Nite.

So today was the big day to return Christmas gifts. How appropriate is that? From Thanksgiving to Christmas Day people go INSANE crowding malls and bum rushing the stores to shop for gifts. Then, they give them. Then, they are all returned. But every year people lose their shit over Christmas shopping. But we can't just give everyone gift card, can we? Hell no. I won't give gift cards. There's no thought in that. I don't want to be thoughtless. Getting a gift card is thoughtless. You might as well just forget my birthday and spill grape juice on my floor. Same basic principle.

Especially now that you can buy any Gift Card at 7-11 or Walreens.

Merry Christmas, I got you a 10 dollar gift card to Barnes & Noble. I completely didn't feel like going out and getting you anything but I went to Walgreens to buy bed sore cream and vitamin c tablets and though "aw, what the hell"


Annnnyway

If I'm not sleeping, I'm most likely still laying in bed, either watching Arrested Development or Rocky & Bullwinkle. I freaking love Rocky & Bullwinkle. You may not know that. Go to Universal Studios with me and you'd find out. Do you even KNOW what a Hush-A-Bomb is? You should. It sickens me that you don't.

Last week along with Alicia and Jared I hung out with Tim Kava, Matt Loper, Cody Surles, Christina Hagan, and Keighty McLallen. It was kind of surreal. I don't think I've seen any of them besides Christina (who, incidentally, HAS gone to Universal Studios with me. And no, I did not go on Dueling Dragons. You got Tower of Terror so be satisfied with that. And say Hi to your cousins for me) in like 5 years. And surprise surprise, all we talked about was....HIGH SCHOOL. It was inevitable. Poor Jared had know idea what or who we were talking about. Maybe it's better that way.

So...I'll write Chapter 4 tomorrow. I'm on 4 right? Best Buy, yeah that's 4. I need to get a move on. I still have 11 more to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so- I was totally going to comment and say that I know what a hush-a-bomb is ... but then you all went and said I had already been to Universal with you, so hopefully that would imply that I am knowledgable on this subject. Well fine, I have been there and I do know! But that's only because I KICK ASS IN LIFE!!! oh- and I guess I love you too. Probably mostly that I kick ass and that it was Orlando though. <3


PS~ yay TOWER OF TERROR!!! You loved it! (I definitely saw the 'terror' part of that title written ALL OVER your face for about an hour after though- whoops! my bad!)