Yesterday was my last taping day at Springer. And I got the best going away present I could ask for. A midget!!! Well I guess it wasn't really a present. They didn't GIVE him to me. He's not mine to keep or anything. Although I'm sure I could have shoved him in my backpack and run off. But I do have to go back on Sunday and they probably wouldn't be all that happy with me. Plus where would I keep him? What would I feed him?
His name was Domenic and he was fantastic. Apparently he had a small part on an episode of The Sopranos. I don't know anything about that, but I do know he was absolutely enthralled by Tyra Banks' talk show. You could tell he watches it frequently also, because he was very well educated in the world of Tyra. He knew all about the different segments such as the one where Tyra's mom gives generic advice to teenage girls about relationships. He didn't want pop. He wanted juice. Which is only funny because he was a midget. Otherwise I wouldn't have snickered when I saw. During the show he stripped down to his underwear and climbed the stripper pole.
I'll miss that show.
My TV Show in class got voted "Best Presentation" and "Most Likely To Be Picked Up By A Network" and tied for "Best Marketing" So I was quite excited about that.
A declared a minor in Acting today.
And I sold my books back. Well. I sold one book back. They would only give me 5 for the other so I kept it. I paid 50 dollars for the book I did sell. I got 11 dollars back. I just don't get it. Why do they screw me over like that. I'd like to think there was some rational business reason for it. But I know it's just some bureaucratic bullshit and the man is trying to squeeze every last penny out of my broke ass. I'd like to do some research and find out what really goes down with the book buyback bull. I'll call Dateline. Diane Sawyer's got that shit on lock I bet.
Do you ever wonder about pharmacies? I do. I marvel at them. I am in awe whenever I am at one. It's just so much to comprehend. They have everything. All the different things you might need a prescription for and all of the different drugs for it. It's all there. It seems so small to carry so much. Even obscure ailments like excessive underarm sweating and feminine odor itching have cures and remedies, all stocked up at your local pharmacy. How do they do it? How do they have so much stuff? So many different pills.
I'm getting sick. I'm at that "I can tell I'm going to get sick" stage where you are supposed to take the Airborne. I was going to buy some today but I didn't have enough money. Had I got more money for selling my textbooks I could have afforded Airborne, and I wouldn't get sick. Now I'll probably get pneumonia and most likely die because eFollett only wanted to give me 5 dollars for "From Concept to Screen."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment