Sunday, December 04, 2005

Take it down, put it back together

Last week I rearranged my room. I took down my loft and took down all my posters. It looks like a prison cell. No. Worse. It looks like an apartment at Disney World. (Vista, not Chatham. My room was great and you know it. Los Aristogatos!) So now I want to put it back how it used to be. I'd have done it already but I don't want to have taken my room apart and put it back together the exact same way in less than a week. I'd look stupid. So I'll just talk about it on the internet instead.

The next few weeks are going to be crazy. I've got my internship still going on, final projects and whatnot, and I'm going to be working crew on Streetcar Named Desire for my crew class. I am not looking forward to crew. I'm also not looking forward to going to my internship. I am, however, looking forward to being done with crew. I am also looking forward to being done with my internship.

Next week I'm supposed to be at Springer and Streetcar at the same time. This is really, really bad. It's not just one of those "Oh I'll tell one of them I can't make it" kind of things. I HAVE to be at both. Springer is a professional internship. I have to give them two weeks notice if I need a day off. It's too late for that. I need to leave a good impression with them, and asking for one of my last days off would not really do that. But I have to work crew. I HAVE to work
on this show for class. Or I fail the class. I can't fail the class. I can't fail any class. This semester has just felt like a big mess. I can't wait for it to be over. Next semester will feel much more structured and normal. I'm all about that.

Arrested Development's replacement on FOX is called "Skating With The Stars" and I'm not joking. The worst part? It will get more viewers than AD.

So besides Batman Begins and Dawson's Creek, what has Katie Holmes done? Why is she so famous? Because she's dating the craziest bastard ever and completely oblivious to it?

Remember Teaching Mrs. Tingle? Abandon? Wonderboys? Disturbing Behavior? The Gift? Anything?

cricket noises

No comments: