
I fucking HATE talking babies. More than anything in the world. Take everything else I hate (which believe me, is a lot of things) and combine them, and that's only half as much as I hate talking babies. It's not funny. It's not cute. It sure as HELL isn't original. So why do people keep making these commercials and movies and other things with talking babies? Especially Quizno's. I hate that one the most.
Remember that thing? Remember those commercials? Why did they get rid of them for a TALKING BABY? At least mice with zombie teeth and messed up eyes and silly hates was ORIGINAL. Does anyone see the Quizno's baby and think. "Haha! A talking infant! Clever! I'm going to eat Quizno's subs!" I doubt it.
Talking babies. God I hate it.

No wonder they're doing things like Battlefield: Earth and Pier 1 commercials now.

Two talking babies. Makes me want to put my wrists on the stove and leave them.

Talking animals is almost as bad. Funny, you'd think at this point Kirstie and John would prefer NOT to appear on the poster...

A new breed of evil. I just threw up a little.

And you wonder why the terrorists hate America.
Speaking of terrorists....can we hope that there will be a Baby Geniuses 3, in which the babies thwart the attempts of international terrorism? Cross your fingers...
No comments:
Post a Comment