Home for the weekend. Pretty uneventful, which I'm not at all used to anymore. But it was nice. Slept until 1. Took a nap. Layed around.
Saw "The Fog" with my brother and Julie. It was....boring. Most scary movies don't have enough plot and try too hard to scare you. This one tried too hard to make a plot. Wayyy too hard. It felt like it was an hour too long, and it was only an hour and a half. Maggie Grace and her hotness wasn't even enough to save it. It definitely helped though. Ohhh...Maggie. Shannon from Lost. Awwww...Lost. Do you watch Lost? Oh man you should be.
And Arrested Development. And 24. These are why I went into Television instead of Film.
Speaking of TV, my TV Producer class picked my show idea to develop for the rest of the semester. Everyone was supposed to come in and pitch an idea and then we voted for our top 4 favorites. The 4 shows with the most votes were the ones that the class would work on for the semester. 10 of the 12 people in the class had mine in their top 4. Made me feel good about myself. I don't often succeed at things, and aside from being funny, don't have much talent. It's cool when something I do is considered good. And no I'm not trying to fish for compliments. I'm just saying.
My show is called "Off The Clock." It's about a bunch of people that work at a popular family amusement park. All day they are smiling and happy and working with kids. At night they go wild. Sex, drugs, rock & roll, drama. Can ya guess where I got that idea from?
Had to pick up my brother from a wedding tonight. He was wasted. Still is. He and his friends are being really obnoxious. How can people be so obnoxious when they drink? I know I would never act like...umm...nevermind. Guess I would. How many classy awards have I won so far?
Haha. Classy awards. In our little group, whoever does the most ridiculous things when they are drunk recieve the Classy award for the week. The first time I won was because I was still drunk at noon without ever going to bed. The second time was for not only swallowing Ashley's gum, but for drinking a 40 in plain sight on the train. Ohhh college.
Home is nice because it's relaxing and stuff, but it's also annoying cause you're constantly wondering what's going on back at school. You don't want to go home and miss the most talked about night of the year. Then again, most of the times that I go home, I end up in Kalamazoo. And those times are always 10 times crazier than anything you've seen me do in Chicago. Last time I was at Alicia's there was fireworks, running through a graveyard from police, and oh so much more. Awww Kalamazoo. You guys are great.
Chicago. You guys are great too.
I'm really lucky know all the awesome people I know. Whether we're singing messed up christmas carols, laying on the futon all day watching horrible movies, going to the beach with plastic beer bottles, going to taco bell at 3am, reflecting by the water, playing power hour, shopping at jewel, drinking the beast out of a watermelon cup, rapping about billygoats, drinking a 40 out of a garfield cup, watching lost, having a birthday celebration, making a ghost costume out of plastic mattress covers, spending quality time with bethesda, eating dinner with disney characters and dodger, spending quality time with nigs, spending quality time with sgt. pepper, spending quality time with oliver, writing nice things on paper, driving around with a sprite can and a can of tuna, playing "get drunk in 15 minutes," playing beer pong, playing beirut, having cake fights, watching 24, looking for a missing hamster when drunk, balancing on our ladders, playing the alphabet game, riding carousel of progress because space mountain is too long of a wait, playing in the rain on the terrace, and everything else.
I hope college never ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment