I woke up this morning with a giant Elizabethtown subway sign in my room. How'd it get there? Could it have something to do with the game I invented, Garfield 40 Drinking Frenzy? Yeah, that's probably part of it.
Had to get up early for my internship after a LOOONNNNNGG night. Surprisingly, it wasn't too hard. And all I did was sit all day on the phone so it wasn't too bad. Just mind numbingly boring.
Pegosaurus Rex came out of Beer Pong retirement for one game last night, where he handed the amateurs their asses on a silver platter with a side of baby carrots.
I drunk dialed Kara O'Connell. That's something new.
Today I was going through and booking tickets for people that e mailed the show. I got to the 3rd one and it was a girl I went to Lollapalooza with. Small world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment