Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Damn Bones Damn Bones

Just wanted to say THANK YOU MATT for the wireless internet. It is much appreciated! It makes me happier than...well..happier than orange Kool-Aid makes me!





And THAT'S happy!!!

A good drinking game would be take a shot every time they advertise "Bones" during the Sox game. Seriously.

"That was a great hit, wasn't it. Just want to take a minute to remind everyone to tune in next Tuesday for an all new episode of Fox's new hit show "Bones." Let's BONES take a look at the replay WATCH BONES WATCH BONES WATCH BONES. Joe Crede is having quite a night, and will be WATCHING BONES NEXT TUESDAY AT 8. We'll be back after this."

Then it's a commercial for Bones. Then a commercial for Geico. Then Harry Potter. Then Bones. Then another one for Bones.

Sick of me saying "Bones?" OK I'll stop.


...just make sure to watch BONES next TUESDAY!! David Boreanez stars...in BONES!


Not to be racist or anything but...and I know you agree with me on this one. You know when you sign up for something online and have to select your country? And it's the scroll list and the countries are all in alphabetical order? Don't you wish that Unites States was always on top? Here I am scrolling down past Botswana and Kazakhstan to find the leader of the western world nuzzled up between United Kingdon and Uruguay. I'm not being a supremicist or anything, I'm just saying. Compare how many people sign up for myspace in the USA compared to the Syrian Arab Republic.

I'm just saying.




...and be sure to watch Bones on Tuesday

No comments: