Saturday, October 29, 2005

All oiled up

What's new?

Sox won the series. I'm over it and so is Chicago. It was fun though. Downtown was nuts. They had to put up fences around our building to make sure there were no riots and no one rushed into the streets. As soon as the game was over everbody ran out of the building and crowded the sidewalks. Then we took it to the streets. People everywhere were screaming and all the cars were honking. It was pretty cool just to be there. Then we went to the stadium where there was even more pandemonium. Then on the train back these two big topless black girls walked through our car twice screaming "Go Sox"

The worst part? Everyone was extremely shocked and disgusted by these two girls...

And I found it normal. I'm used to it. That makes me feel dirty.

Last night was night 1 of Halloween weekend. It was pretty fun. The parties were way too crowded though but it was a good time. I took Sarah out with us because she had never been to a big party before. If she never goes out for the rest of her life I guess I'm to blame.

Anyway, this was me.



I was a mechanic. Just wanted to wear coveralls really... And get dirty. I went a little overboard with the black paint. I decided to put it in my hair. Did you know facepaint shouldn't go in hair? Moreover, did you know black face paint shouldn't go in blonde hair? Yeah. Oops. The flower shoor is black. I meant to say shower floor. I actually typed that wrong. I thought it was funny so I left it.

I freaking love Halloween.

No comments: