Every time I write something on here, I end up deleting it 5 minutes later.
"I'm not using internet or blogging until I get back to Chicago"
-Too false
"Extreme Home Makeover uses you by playing off of your sentementality. They are not actually doing as good of things as you think. They just make you believe that they are."
-Too controversial
"My brother gets his car and cell phone paid for while I have 16 dollars to my name but have to be responsible for my own bills."
-Too whiney
So who knows. This might be deleted as soon as it's posted, just like the rest.
I think I'm ready for break to be over. I'm excited for all of my classes. I get to make my own projects (no partners!) in Production & Editing 2. I get to perform my final scene in front of an audience (you can come too!) in Scene Study. I get to do a lot of writing about my life (it sucks! I need drugs!) in Aesthetics & Storytelling 2. And neighbor Robby is in my Critical Studies class. My biggest worry is that I will be skipping Body Movement on account of it being an hour and a half and, well, body movement class.
I have 5 hour gaps in between my classes most days. Most people hate that. They like to get class over and done with. I don't mind it too much. Hey, I'm living on campus this semester and usually need a nap after class anyway. No complaints here.
I'm also glad that my internship is over. Although I worry now that I didn't do my best. That I didn't make as many connections as I could have and that in the long run I didn't get anything out of working at Springer. But then I think, "well, at least it will look good on a resume," and I stop caring. My Mondays and Fridays will no longer be taken up by getting BLT's and soda for trailer trash. Now the BLT's and soda are all for Steve!
Soda? Yeah, I know. It's pop. Pop pop pop.
Pop goes the weasel.
Hop on pop.
Dirty pop.
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.
So...yeah.
I got nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
life partners? luff
AHHHHH it all looks so different. Change is bad steve. stop it
POP! Like Rory's virginity on Gilmore Girls after Dean got married... TO ANOTHER WOMAN!
Also, I'd just like to state the Xtreme Home Makeover is FANTASTIC! (even if ty is gay)
Post a Comment