I know we haven't talked in years, but I still have your name on my buddy list for some reason.
And even though the last time I saw you was High School, I always seem to know exactly what you are doing because I read your away messages Even though they don't concern me and I don't care what you're doing anyway.
If you update your Facebook, I will find out in less than a day. And if I have paper or some other assignment that I wish to neglect, I'll probably read your entire interest page too. Even the books.
I know what you were for Halloween because I've seen all of your Webshots.
I know everything else that's going on in your life because I read your blog when I'm bored
So yeah. We aren't friends anymore, but I know everything about you.
And I know you could say the exact same thing about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment