Ever notice how in cartoons like Tom & Jerry when they get sick they sneeze? They go outside in the cold and come in and sneeze. Why is that? No one sneezes when they get a cold. Cartoons such as Tom & Jerry have always been such an accurate depiction of reality that I find it hard to believe that the animators would do something so strange.
Speaking of sick, I caught myself a nice bout of something. I think I might be getting better though. I probably would have recovered by now if I hadn't gone to the bar to say happy birthday to Maggie on Friday. My quick trip to Tantrum just for a quick birthday greeting ended at 5:30 am when I stumbled home from Maggie's place after 3 hours of drinking and Karaoke Revolution on Playstation. That probably didn't help the immune system all that much.
Last night I needed to keep it low key so I stayed in. Good thing I did! Now I'm a part of something SPECTACULAR in the UC. My lips are sealed.
I'm at the point in sickness where my voice sounds like I'm dying and I keep blowing my nose because it is producing an infinite amount of snot. It's never-ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment