I'm home sick from school but that doesn't mean I have time to rest, unfortunately. I still have errands to run, outlines to write, a FILTHY room to clean, etc. I remember when staying home from school meant laying on the couch drinking Vernors in a cup shaped like a crayon while watching Eureka's Castle. My, how the times have changed. My attitude is changing. Possibly due to the fact that I can never enjoy anything for too long before I start to miss complaining, but mostly I'm just starting to miss Chicago and Michigan. My grandparents are all getting old and I feel like I'm ditching out on the family as their health declines. Not to sound too glib, though. I'm having a great time. Celebrity Watch is up to five sightings now, including Nikki Cox, Harold Parrineau (Michael from Lost), Bob Barker in the cafeteria (sorry Ashley you would bt SO disappointed if you saw him sans make-up), Marisa Jaret Winokur, and Mark McGrath.
Although I am sick today, I still got to go to the Jericho panel last night. The next paragraph is for those people who posted asking for me to write about Paley Fest. If you have no interest in Jericho, just skip this paragraph and go onto the next one.
1. Two deaths are coming up. Pamela Reed says that these were very difficult to deal with because the cast becomes a family.
2. Episode 18 has a HUGE reveal about Hawkins. BIG BIG BIG.
3. By the end of the season we'll know more about the state of the rest of the world. Season 2 (god willing) will go even deeper into that.
4. Skeet Ulrich is just as cool in person as Jake Green.
5. Heather is coming back.
That's about all I can remember right now. The cast was really fun and seems to get along well. We watched the episode that is airing tonight and it's pretty good. A good Hawkins Family episode.
Annnyway, back to the real world, where nuclear attacks have yet to destroy us all. I have an internship interview tomorrow at Booya Studios which is cool because I'm meeting with the owner. They did MTV's Fear, by the way.
I'm also excited for my interview at Offspring Entertainment on Monday because they have an even more extensive list of productions, including the Hairspray movie starring...AMANDA BYNES.
Now I must go to the post office and come back to watch The Riches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'd always watch Eureka's Castle, wasn't R.L. Stine one of the guys behind it? My dad saw Whoopi Goldberg when we were in LA and I saw Chris Rock. I was going to say something else, but I forgot.
Christian has transformed my definition of the word sickly, so when I saw the title I wasn't sure if you were sick or something awesome happened.
and OMG MARK MCGRATH!!!!
omg FEAR was my FAVORITE show.... i used to go to my cousins house and watch it with her on her moms california queen sized bed... we'd always end up screaming with the covers over our head.....wow, gay.
kdub luh fear.
My t.v. schedule in life for sick days:
early elementary school- Eureka's Castle
late elementary school- Fluppy Dogs, Care Bears, and My Little Pony movies all day on repeat
middle school- soap operas
high school- Judging Amy and Law and Order
ps, heard a pussycat dolls song last night and "boooooed" just for you and Veronica.
Can you elaborate on the Skeet coolness? I've followed him since Scream and he does seem like a down-to-earth easy-breezy type of person. Southern charm without his accent still prevails.
Post a Comment