1. I'm going to take more pictures. Well, seeing as how I haven't really taken a single one, I could take a picture of my pinky toe and I've officially lived up to my promise of taking more pictures.
2. Don't expect cheesy pictures of me with random celebrities. Unless I happen across someone that I am a huge fan of, I don't really intend to approach them for a picture or autograph. I just find it incredibly tacky. They're just people.
3. I have no cell phone. Sorry. Stop texting me because I ain't gettin' it.
4. Work started. It's okay. From March 25th - April 15th I am going to be really damn busy. There's a chance I won't have a single day off at all, but I really need money so I'm not complaining.
5. I miss my Chicago friends more and more each day. I love everything out here but I'm not clicking with anyone like I did with everyone at Columbia. I'm sure with work and my upcoming internship and improv class things will pick up, but I'd give anything for some familiar faces. Can't wait for Flavin to get out here.
6. Tatty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I MISS YOU!
what happened to your cell phone?
7. tatties
8. bring dat tat
9. shook dat tat
10. smirk dat tat
11. junk dat tat
12. spring dat tat
I wish we could sent pix messages to each other, because no doubt I would send you a picture of my tatties today. It's it St. Tatty's day!
Post a Comment