Friday, February 02, 2007

Jess will know exactly where I got THIS from!

Soooo it's late and I can't sleep because as I was going through all of the stuff that I moved out of the apartment today it finally hit me that I'm leaving in two weeks. I am not ready for this. Gah...

Sooo I needed something to distract me from myself. It was either an internet survey or tear all my hair out and bawl hysterically. I think I made the right choice.


What's your middle name?
-- Michael

How big is your bed?
-- Ummm if you want to sleep with me just ask. It's a futon, btw.

What are you listening to right now?
-- Our Lady Peace "Somewhere Out There" (I'll probably be listening to it non-stop for the next month)

what are the last 4 digits in your cell #?
-- First the bed question and now this? Perv. 3670, although I remember fondly the days of 0464.

Last thing you ate?
-- Some peanuts

Last person you hugged?
-- Oh wow...ummm.....I'm not a hugger, really. I don't even know.

How is the weather right now?
-- BITTER! FRIGID!

Last person I talked to on the phone?
-- My mom.

First thing I notice about the opposite sex?
-- Teeth.

Favorite type of food?
-- I really really like tacos.

Do you want children?
-- Yeah. I think I do.

Do you drink?
-- Is Paula Abdul's body saturated with painkillers?

Ever got so drunk you don't remember a night?
-- I ususally remember most of it.

Hair color?
-- Blonde.

Eye color?
-- I'm bored with this?

Do you wear glasses/ contacts?
-- UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. contacts.

Favorite holiday?
-- Halloween and Christmas. Too hard to choose.

Favorite season?
-- Summer

Have you ever cried over a boy?
-- Oh wow. This is getting a touch personal. No. I haven't.

Last movie you watched?
-- The Descent. Scarrrrry.

What books are you reading?
-- The Comic Toolbox

Piercings?
-- There was the famous canadian cartilage piercing but that's been gone since the second week of Disney.

Favorite movie?
-- I Heart Huckabees or Very Bad Things

Favorite college football team?
-- GO BRONCOS!

What were you doing before filling this out?
-- Going insane.

Any pets?
-- no.

Favorite flower?
-- Pussywillow.

Have you ever loved someone?
-- Maybe. But probably not.

Who would you like to see right now?
-- Seriously? Anyone.

Have you ever fired a gun?
-- no.

Do you like to travel by plane?
-- Shit no. I thought I was gonna throw up on the way to Orlando.

Right hand or left hand?
-- right.

If you could go to any place right now, where would you go?
-- The University Center circa 2005

Are you missing someone?
-- yes. more than just one some.

Do you have a tattoo?
-- Nope. Maybe one day.

Do you still watch cartoons on sat. mornings?
-- You think I'm up for cartoons on saturday morning? Well, actually I am. But the answer to that is no. I don't.

Are you hiding something from someone?
-- Come on, who isn't?

Are you 18?
-- 22

What is on the wallpaper of your cell phone?
-- Shilo

Did you get enough sleep last night?
-- no! Power Hour and then getting up for work at 8. I'm exhausted.

First thing you thought about this morning?
-- Yesssssss I don't have a hangover.

Grilled or fried?
-- grilled. Fried food kind of grosses me out. But I'll eat anything when I'm starving.

What makes you unique?
-- Random, sarcastic, wildly inappropriate, sentimental jackass

Are you afraid of the dark?
-- Not so much.

Favorite hangout place?
-- I don't think I have a favorite place. Anywhere with fun people is good.

3 things you can't live without?
-- chips & salsa (which count as one thing, so STFU with that), television, my friends.

Favorite song?
-- Buckcherry "For The Movies"

What are you afraid of?
-- death

Are you a giver or taker?
-- both

Do you have nicknames, what?
-- Ooooh here we go:
Scooby, Brita, Brita Steve, Baby Shoe, Baby Steve, Steve-O, Stevicus, Peg, Peglet, Mr. Peg, Pegasaurus, Peggington

What is your dads middle name?
-- Francis. Okay this survey is making me mad.

What is your mothers middle name?
-- Theresa

Stuck on a deserted island & could take one thing?
-- A boat? Nah...definitely my George Foreman grill.

Favorite tv commercial?
-- The one where Ellen is working with animals. I laugh out loud.

Whos your cell phone provider?
-- T-Mobile. Stick Together.

First thing you'll save in a fire?
-- computer. Or a roommate. (computer)

What are the things you always take with you?
-- phone. wallet. keys.

What did you wanan be when you were a kid?
-- Famous.

What do you usually do when the clock hits 11:11?
-- Sacrifice four goats and drink the blood of a virgin while doing sand art?

What about you think about before bed?
-- Regrets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 7th grade, a bunch of us snuck in to see Very Bad Things.Ten minutes later, Amy Giannell had a guilt trip and made me leave and walk across the hallway to watch Home Fries.

Anonymous said...

BITTER! FRIGID! REFRESHING! BRISK!

Yesterday I got so cold I laid down in my shower for an hour and let hot water stream onto my naked body. Have a boner yet?
P.S. Going to meet my mom right now! She's back! Smothering me! Ahh!

Anonymous said...

Ok, and p.s. I just read you know who's blog before this. Maybe I'll do this survey AFTER I MEET MY MOM GOD COULD SHE COME HERE ANY MORE OFTEN. WTF!?

Anonymous said...

I do that at 11:11 too!