I feel the needs to begin compiling a list of some of the more colorful housing opportunities I have come across on the Los Angeles Craig's List. Favorites so far include:
- A Vegan/Vegetarian house where you grow your own food and must be available on certain days to take part in clinics on creating a sustainable world.
- A "Magikal Hobbit House." Here's the kicker on the hobbit house. It's a decent price for February and March. That would be perfect for me. However, I'm not interested in living in a place described as magikal, even if it does have "plenty of magik knick-knacks to marvel"
- A transitional home that is extremely cheap and even has free wireless internet. The only problem is you need to provide proof that you are a recovering addict.
- A cozy 2 bedroom cottage with an enclosed "cat garden." And guess what...a "cat garden" is exactly what you would imagine it to be. It's a McDonald's Playplace for cats.
I really don't intend on finding a place to stay until I am out there, since I can always stay with my aunt and uncle. Finding listings like these really reinforce that intention. Although the hobbit house is pretty enticing. Could you imagine if I found a magikal hobbit house for vegetarian heroin addicts with cats?
In other news, I'm taking two online classes, which means I only have to take one class in the summer, which is for my minor. Meaning, if I were to get a job offer or some internship opportunity, I could easily drop my minor and still get a degree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
About a million woots for the online classes because that has to take a lot of pressure off! Well, at least the pressure of having to make another huge decision in the next few weeks!
How many people can say they lived in a Hobbit house full of magik? SERIOUSLY! DO IT!
Post a Comment