Things I hate at the moment:
Being sick because of the incident on Friday in which I had to make sure drunk Kara got home safe, as she continued to fall down, get in cars with strangers, piss people off, make out with old men, and or just plain refuse to keep walking. It was not unlike The Canterbury Tales.
Maui Fever. It's about a handful of young adults who happen to be oversexed, pompous, and highly irritating. Also, producers have to put the person's name at the bottom of the screen so you can tell them all apart, because they all look exactly the same (which is mediocre, at best). Wait, isn't that Laguna Beach?
The Dean of Student's office. It gets so hot in here, I've started incubating eggs in my pocket.
My Science of Nutrition teacher. I have received two emails from her telling me that I am doing the assignments wrong and to read the instructions she emailed to the class last week. I have sent her responses both times, telling her that I never received that email. Despite my asking twice, she has yet to send it. Communication with a teacher via email shouldn't be this hard...WHEN IT'S AN ONLINE CLASS.
Having a $100 gift card to the bookstore because I went to return a book after my credit card was cancelled. Wouldn't be such a bad thing if I was ever in my life going to buy textbooks again.
The Hills. I can't wait for the day when Lauren snaps and smothers Heidi with a pink chiffon throw pillow.
Things I love at the moment:
I may have found a place to stay in LA. My friend Sam's neighbor is renting out a bedroom in his house. $600 a month includes all utilities as well as internet and a cleaning service. Not to mention my own private bathroom. The owner has another house in Palm Springs where he apparently spends most of his time. It's also super close to the studios. Or, at least much much closer than my aunt and uncle.
LOST. WEDNESDAY. GAH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You could trade your gift card with Baggy or someone for their next semester, and they could pay you??
Or you could just use it to buy a sweet Columbia hoodie. You know, the ones that look like you go to Columbia University?
ps, HA Canterbury Tales!
Yeah but here's the problem. Who is going to want to, or let alone have enough money to, buy a 100 dollar gift card now that they wont be using for 8 months?
or you could buy a Columbia Nalgene! Or wait till springtime when they get in all the colors like orange, pink, and neon green! I swear, orange is your color!!!
Post a Comment