I had something good to talk about. Something that I thought was really super interesting. I can't remember what it was though. It wasn't about cats, or Taco Bell, or computers. It wasn't about Three's Company or deodorant or Van Halen. It wasn't about Coke or avacados or buttermilk. I just don't remember. Hmmmm...
The bet is almost over. Can we please continue to talk about who jerks off and when once the bet is over, guys? Please? I'd hate to see such an interesting conversation topic disappear. Truly. I barely even throw up in my mouth at all when it's brought up now.
Ever have those restless nights where you don't want to do anything? There's nothing on TV. You hate all of your movies. There is no music you want to listen to. You have no homework. Your room is clean. You don't want to hang out. You want to do something...but there's nothing you want to do. I had that tonight. But there was a show about a family of dwarfs on TLC that kept me semi-interested. Until I fell asleep.
I call it the Wednesday night lull. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday I am on the go, busy working and going to class and doing homework. I'm barely at home for more than 5 minutes between 9 am and 9pm. Then I get to Wednesday, and although I've still got a bit of stuff to do on Thursday, I'm pretty much done. But I'm still in productive mode. I still feel I should be doing things. Making things. Getting stuff done.
I'm trying to be funny write now, I really am. I'd like to come up with puns and anecdotes for you, since I know that's why you come to this page. That's why you have it bookmarked, right? I'm not in a bad mood. I'm really not. I'm fairly content, I'd say. I just don't feel like being funny. Or writing funny. Hmmm...or writing at all, for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you wondering about little people pregnancy now? Cause I did after that show.
I think I actually watched that show too, and Top Model, and Seinfeld, and Sex and the City.
I get a lot done.
Post a Comment