Matt just assigned everyone Greek Gods. Very interesting, and I must say that I agree with most of what he said, and am quite happy with mine. However, he gave me an idea. And since I don't feel like studying anatomy right now (latissimus dorsi!) I am going to follow in Matt's footsteps. With....PEANUTS CHARACTERS!
Snoopy: Me.
A one-man show with superior intelligence and vivid imagination. Alter ego: Joe Cool.
Charlie Brown: Matt
He has a knack for putting himself down but is also pretty clever. His friends call him "wishy-washy," but his spirit will never give up in his quest to triumph.
Woodstock: Jill
Because of his size and the company he keeps, Woodstock is an accident waiting to happen.
Linus: Baggy
He is the intellectual of the gang, and flabbergasts his friends with his philosophical revelations and solutions to problems
Lucy: Jenny
She is loud and yells a lot. She's a know-it-all who dispenses advice.
Sally: Ashley
Sally, writing letters or doing homework, causes pain and joy to her fans in roughly equal proportions.
Schroeder: Dave
Reserved and usually unruffled, Schroeder reacts only when Woodstock tries to make his grand piano into a playground.
Peppermind Patty: Jess
What she lacks in common sense she makes up for in sincerity.
Marcie: Dani
The most naive. She's always willing to help out her friends with school work and she's not above sharing test answers.
Pigpen: Christian
Pigpen is happily messy. He doesn't try to explain it, hide it, fight it. For him, it's just a fact of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
but I don't carry around a blanky!!!
very often.
I carry around a blanky!
Post a Comment