Friday, March 03, 2006

If your Uncle Jack was hanging off a cliff...

So the group has this no masturbation bet. For 6 weeks or something no one is allowed to masturbate and if you do you have to pay money. Ok, so here's my thing about that. It makes no sense. I mean, nobody mentions that they masturbated in normal situations, so why would anyone bring it up if they had to pay 5 dollars? I mean, say it's about truth and the honor system all you want, the fact is we are all human. The whole thing about masturbation is "everyone's doing it but nobody talks about it" which makes the entire bet irrelevant. Why? Because people don't talk about it. But for some reason now that you have to pay for it, a masturbation fee of some sorts, you think that people will admit? Now they are trying to switch it. No one is doing it and everyone is talking about it. It's like you're paying 5 dollars to tell people you just rubbed one out. That's just not right. If someone PAID me 5 dollars I'll give you all the dirty details, but for me to pay, thanks but no thanks.


It's early on, just wait for those basic instincts to kick in and one day someone will be alone in the room or in the shower or on the city bus and be like "Hey, I could do it right now and no one will know..." Because THAT is how masturbation works, regardless of any bet.


I've decided, and I KNOW Jess will agree with me, that the entire group is sexually repressed and is subconciously using this opportunity as an excuse to talk openly about their jerk off habits, which would otherwise be considered taboo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ths post made me vom. goooo jess.

Anonymous said...

I didn't post that last comment.
Dangles