I normally don't succumb to peer pressure. Well, I guess except for drinking, drugs, social enagements, movie times, and breakfast, I don't succumb to peer pressure.
But I have gotten so many complaints that I haven't been writing in here lately that I finally just decided to do it to shut people up. So here you go. Are you entertained or does it suck? Probably the latter but I don't care. I have so much writing about my life to do for actual classes that not only do I not have time to blog, but when I do have time, I'm so tired of being self-reflective that this is the last thing I want to do. The kids still got bite, he's just got a sore jaw.
So I guess I'll take this opportunity to write things that just haven't had a place in any of my class journals. And also while I do this I'm not going to stop typing. It's a free-write sort of thing. No stopping to think what to say just blah blah blah blah blah.
Chuck Norris jokes used to be kind of funny. Used to be. That's about it. Haha "Walker Texas Ranger" haha washed up not-that-bad-ass-but-still-kinda-badass celebrity I get it, trust me. The irony is not lost on me. It's just not that funny. Except the one about how he stopped world hunger by eating all the hungry people. That's funny but only because it mocks human suffering. Haha human suffering LoL!!
What else to talk about? Well we are making PSA's in Production & Editing. That stands for Public Service Announcement for any of you that aren't that smart (haha Chuck Norris haha!). It does not stand for "Piece of Shit Assignment" like I originally thought. Ours is about the dangers of plastic surgery. Only it's funny because we end up telling people that the thousands of injuries and incidents related to plastic surgery is totally worth it to look better. It's a satire so don't be offended. Don't give me any guff.
So there. A post. Took less than 5 minutes. And look it's even longer than the little bite size happy meal french fry entries that you guys write on myspace.
PS. Spellcheck didn't recognize the word "blog." That's funny because this website is blogspot.com. Haha Chuck Norris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
FINALLY someone said it. I wasn't gonna say anything, but I'm just plain tired of chuck norris and his stupid stupid jokes. In fact, I don't think I eve really found them funny.
What ever happened to Maguever?
PS, My head itches. Maybe your pencil-shavings lice got into my scalp.
I like the one about his tears curing cancer. But cancer really isn't funny.
Post a Comment