Well it seems everyone was on top of their game last night.
Steph and Libby made out like 3 times.
Jess and I gave eachother hickies in the recliner while she played Kelly Clarkson repeatedly and sang along.
Everyone else locked themselves in Ashleys bedroom to chat, like we're in 8th grade.
Ummm welcome to college, people.
Then there's the "formal" that I'm not even going to say anything about. I could go on and on, but that's not cool because my good friends are putting it on and I will be respectful. I hope everyone who goes has fun, but I must politely decline my invitation. Thanks, but no thanks.
We finished our PSA today. It's...embarassing. Ok maybe it's not that bad. Maybe I am just overly critical because it's my own project. Or maybe it sucks balls and I'm just saying I'm overly critical to make myself feel better.
I need to stop spending all of my money. I'm running out again. But here's the thing. Last semester, I was a poor, poor, bastard. I couldn't afford anything except 15 dollars for groceries every other week. Now that I can do things like eat chipotle and drink something besides Skol and join a gym, well, I think I deserve to be able to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment