And I've started drinking. Hell. I deserve it. My weekends are borderline non-existent at this point. Not going out Thursday is tolerable, but having to stay in on Fridays to get up and run the next day is another issue entirely. So it's five o'clock, I ran eight miles, and I'm ready to drink. I mean, sure, I'm in the process of cleaning my room, doing laundry, and perhaps working on my script for Writing the Sitcom, but I can do that while drinking. A mature adult can handle drinking while accomplishing other tasks in their daily life. Or maybe that's not a mature adult, maybe that's a good alcoholic. But still, I'd rather be a good alcoholic than a bad one.
I think there are three main rules to abide by in order to not become an alcoholic. No drinking on weeknights (Thursday not withstanding), not drinking before 7pm, and not drinking alone. I suppose that I am guilty of two of those right now, but the fact that I ran eight miles as part of my goal to run a half marathon and raise $3,900 for Leukemia is sure to grant me some sort of alcoholic amnesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was going to write the comment "I'm talking to you right now" last night, but I was too lazy to click into the internet. So you get it now.
two blogs! omg. I'm a bad alcoholic, but I've gotten a lot better, I can't think of anything clever to write right now.
ow reading your blog is giving me a headache. If I had epilepsy your blog could have KILLED me
Post a Comment