Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Commerce

So we're halfway through the semester, and I just discovered that my roommate is taking the same class as me. He has it Wednesday mornings, and I have it Wednesday afternoons, 40 minutes after him. Just goes to show how much communication means to me.

Semester in LA....Spring or Summer? Spring or Summer? Comedy or Drama? I can't freaking decide. They both have so many pros and cons, which I continue to recite inside my head ad nauseam, that I don't know how I'll ever decide. I do know that getting advice from people is absolutely useless. Whatever a person says, I disagree with. If they say do Spring, I decide I want to do summer. If they say Summer, then it's vice versa. And if they don't give me a straight answer and say that either way is fine, I snap at them for pointing out the obvious. So...basically, please don't post a comment trying to give me advice. I am not in a place right now where I can handle advice.

What am I doing writing a blog right now? I have to finish my commerce paper. I have to revise and print my spec for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (which was just renewed for a third season! 15 episodes next summer! Now my spec isn't worthless!) plus I have to do more work on characters for Leper High. I was tempted to post part of my Leper High script, but I decided against in on the grounds that it would be considered too self-indulgent. If you're interested, let me know and I'll do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so I'm going to give you a new opinion. don't go at all.




...alright I didn't mean it. do both? that's not possible either. I'm going to have to say eenie meenie minie moe

Anonymous said...

If you post Leper High, I won't read it. I don't read blogs.

Anonymous said...

Dani will read it. Who are we kidding? I'm watching Doctor 90210 right now and wishing it was me getting the fat sucked out of their belly! AGG!

DO WHAT YOU LOVE-- LOVE WHAT YOU DO!