I was about a half hour late for Urban Geography yesterday. I was walking Shilo and on our way back inside, she randomly sat down in the grass. So I sat down with her. It was a beautiful Fall day and I had absolutely no motivation to get to class on time. I just wanted to lay there and stare at the sky all day. I didn't though. Even when doing such things as letting my mind wander, I get too restless. So I brushed the leaves off my bottom and went to class.
I just signed up for my Spring Semester classes.
Writer's Roundtable in LA
Pitching Series Concept in LA
Analyzing Sitcom Structure in LA
Conceiving and Writing the Sitcom Show Bible in LA
In case you still haven't caught on...I decided to do the Comedy program in the Spring. Sure, it'll be inconvenient on many, many levels. I still have to pay rent in Chicago. I have to come back for classes in the summer. I can't take an improv class right away next semester. I can't go to New Orleans with ReachOut. However, this program is a chance for me to see what it's like to do EXACTLY what I want to do as a career, so I can't sacrifice that.
I talked to my parents about it. They're cool.
I'll be there from Feburary 15th-March 30th. Then, it's back to Chicago for Summer classes. However, if something amazing came up and it was between a great opportunity in LA or back to Chicago to finish up three summer classes, there's a very real possibility that I would put college on hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As long as you're happy.
You said the word, "bottom." ahahahhaah LOLZZZZ!
Girls U is gonna get so tan in LA. jEalOus!~!
I'm glad for you! And the logic makes sense!
And you'll be back in time for my 21st birthday too. I'm sure your sooooooooo happy about that.
Post a Comment