Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This is Halloween


I think this picture really sums up my Saturday night. It was Cam's party. The whole gang went, which was nice because I haven't really had a chance to party with everyone in such a long time, so this was very much needed. The party itself...well I don't think it was very exciting or eventful...but I definitely had consumed enough alcohol that even standing in line at the DMV would have felt like the Thanksgiving Parade, so I was in good spirits. Around 1am or so, things really got crazy. By the time we left the party at 2, Maggie and I were pretty much unleashed on the town, and boy was it a shit show.

Highlights-
-Jess Dangles spanking me with her whip and yelling "This is what slavery is like!"
-Maggie doing yoga in the middle of a party
-Elroy humping Wenda
-Going up to every single person I encountered that night and saying "I didn't know you were coming tonight!" over and over and over.
-Stealing a pumpkin decoration from Clark's
-Kicking a hole in someone's iPod costume
-Finding a Spiderman mask and telling Maggie to put it on. She did.
-This:

I REFUSED to get off of that tire until somebody took my picture. Luckily Kate jumped up and joined me, otherwise this moment would have been long forgotten.
-Stepping on a girls foot and getting punched
-Getting inexplicably mad at someone dressed as the game Twister and telling everyone at the burrito place how much they sucked
-Trying to piss off every stranger I met
-Giving the Mexican guy at the burrito place 20 dollars for change and him walking away, then coming back acting like I never gave him a 20.
-Shielding Maggie while she pee'd in a doorway right on the corner of Halsted and Belmont
-The plethora of stupid things we did but I will never remember.

Ohhh I love Halloween. I wanted to dress up again tonight but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I'll probably head over to the Diversey house and watch a scary movie with everyone. What a good way to spend Halloween, though.

This week is busier than usual because I have to plan and host an Open Forum for the television department. Basically I need to reserve a room, order food, and get people to come, so it's not exactly planning Princess Diana's wedding, but it's still an unwelcome addition to the already large list of things to do.

For Writing the Sitcom I have to come up with two show ideas. I had a GREAT idea for a show about this guy who is basically fate's bitch. He receives assignments that cause him to change the course of other people's lives in big ways. Make people fall in love, get rich, die, etc. Well, I thought it was a great idea. And so did the creators of "Wonderfalls," a show on Fox about the EXACT. SAME. THING. The show was critically acclaimed though, so at least I'm sniffing up the right tree.

Now it's time to get some reading done for Urban Geography so I'm not completely overwhelmed at 11 pm after the movie when I still have a ton of homework to do.

And that's that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got bored after the part about halloween... i got so excited that i am going to go put on my halloween costume again [for the 5th time this year], on november 1.

Anonymous said...

omg! loved seeing U this weekend. Whole gang needs 2 get reuinted again soon!