Sunday, October 08, 2006

If I were in the UC right now...

I wouldn't be 3/4 done with my homework at 10:14 pm, like I am right now. I wouldn't have even started it. I'd be in Carly's apartment next door watching whatever stupid movie her and Eileen rented from the machine downstairs. We would be drinking wine and eating chips and dip. We might or might not be in our pajamas.

If I wasn't next door, I'd most likely be at a "homework party" in Baggy's room. Everyone would be there. Maybe even Jill. No one is doing homework at this party though. Ashley is pretending to. She has her computer and the Word document is open, but that's as far as she's gotten. Because she is talking to me on AIM, even though I am sitting in the same room. We're probably making fun of Matt, who is sitting right next to her on the futon. He reads our conversation and laughs at us.

Baggy is on his computer. He doesn't have any homework. It's an easy semester for him. Dave is drawing. He is up on Baggy's bed. Jenny and Christian are watching some artistic movie on Baggy and Ryan's tv. No one is really paying much attention to it because we don't get it. Dani is in the room too but she didn't bring her computer. She didn't need it. She brought magazines and scissors. I don't know if she's making a collage for class or just for fun.

I leave Baggy's and go over to Whore Island for a bit. Libby and Marc are fighting/watching TV. Steph is super busy with some work but I go in and say hello anyway. We sing a country song together and then I go in Jess's room. We sit and catch up on how our lives are. Then I steal one of Ashley's granola bars and Jess has a 100 calorie snack. We turn off the light and play with her glow in the dark retainer!

Back down to my apartment. I said I'd be right back when I left Baggy's but everyone knew I wouldn't. I end up going back up 2 hours later. But everyone left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All so true.
Except you forgot the part where Ashley makes everyone stop what they're doing and look at something on her computer.

Sesalie said...

Sounds like you have fun, college life is the best:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh UC, how you made our lives so strange and amazing. BUT I'M NEVER COMING BACK

by the way my verification word is godpuxe. Anyone think that looks like god pukes?

Anonymous said...

I miss the island. Don't forget when we played with static! zip zap zoiks!!! Or tea bagging.