Thursday, August 24, 2006

noodles

I have 8 coupons for Noodles In The Pot. They are sweet coupons, too. Buy one entree get one free. The catch is that the bill AFTER the coupon must be at least 12 dollars. This means that each person getting an entree is not enough. You must also get an appetizer. So, an appetizer to split, and your own entree (may I suggest the pad thai or cashew chicken), and you're only paying about 6 dollars. And there will be leftovers. You can try to be like Won Jargo or Kara Would and pretend you can finish it all. But you can't. So yeah, eight coupons. And they are on the back of Dominick's receipts, which means I'll only be getting more. Who wants to come? Any takers?

I want to watch Vanished, Heroes, Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, 30 Rock, Lost, The Nine, The Office, and Nip/Tuck this season. Think I'm gonna need a VCR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take my noodles at Disney, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I always order the wrong thing at Thai places. Oh well. But I'll go. If coupons and food are in the same sentence, I'm in!

p.s. I think I called you 10000 times last night.