Monday, August 07, 2006

Just a quickie. But worth it. (That's what she said)

My computer is broken right now. I am on Jeff's while he takes a shower and eats cereal. No, not at the same time. Milk, although a necessity to the cereal eating process, already causes sogginess, so consumption in the shower would only hasten the process.

No time for everything I want to say so I'm not gonna start. Stay tuned. Lollapalooza, last days of Orientation, summer fun, Flavor of Love 2, and what happened to my computer are only a few of the topics that I will be touching on. Are your pants still dry?

Didn't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I was watching flavor of love II also. The first episode and there was already drama in the house.
Can't wait for your new blog-- I tagged your ass on facebook last night!
Already thinking of your tan bod when you get back from home.