Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hi friends

Millie is coming to pick me up so I am blogging while I wait. Every so often I will check out the window and see if she is here. I love not having to take the train this morning! Hopefully I'll be able to find a RedEye at the 1104 building, since I usually pick one up on the way to the Fullerton stop and read it on the train. Now, don't worry about me not having enough time to read the RedEye at work. My 10 hour days consist of about 9 hours of downtime. So not only will I read it front to back (Wait, it's the RedEye. We all read it BACK to FRONT) but I will most likely read it 4 times, and finish both Sudoku and the crossword puzzle. OK, that's a lie. I probably won't finish the crossword since there's always like two words left at the end and I have absolutely no idea what they are. I've gotten pretty good though.

Tomorrow is the last day of Summer Orientation. Hopefully there will be a big blowout tomorrow night to celebrate. Perhaps I should host it since Cam, Jacob, and Millie have already done one.

Lollapalooza is this weekend, and yes I am going. I'm not nearly as excited to go as I was last year. Mostly I just don't know the bands as well and am NOT looking forward to how hot it's going to be, but I know I'll still enjoy myself. Plus I have three, yes THREE separate friends coming into town who will be leaving shortly after Lolla and I will not see for a long time. So all in all this weekend will be busy but it's necessary.

Then I have Monday off. Then I go home for 2 weeks on Tuesday. Holler.

2 comments:

Baggy said...

did you actually write this at 4:46 in the morning!?

maybe reading a red eye at work will cure some boredom. I'll have to try that

Anonymous said...

For some reason I'm not as excited either, but I'm pumping myself up. And you know what I mean by pumping. Wait. What?
See you soon hunny bunzzz