Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Projectz

The final project extravaganza is in full swing. Surprisingly, I'm doing extremely well with time management, which is a first. I even signed up for editing time tonight to work on one of them. Not that it's strange for me to sign up for editing time, but it certainly is strange that I actually showed up to do it. My Production & Editing project is going very well, and I am pretty happy with how it's going to turn out. My Aesthetics & Storytelling project, The Half-Ass Super Heroes vs. The Fruit Snack Bandit, however, I don't know. I guess it's too soon to tell, really. I have to present next week so most of my focus will be going into that. It'll be funny, I'm sure. Then there's the Critical Studies paper I need to write. I'll just pretend that doesn't exist for a few more days. In Body Movement I have to do some sort of movement piece. I don't know how that's going to go. I usually feel like a complete jackass doing those things, but that's only because I look like one when doing them also. I already performed my final scene in Scene Study, so that's 1 down.

Last night there was a lady eating raw hot dogs on the bus. She was talking to the driver and munching away like they were potato chips or something. Now I know that uncooked hot dogs are actually OK to eat, and I myself have done it before. However, I was probably like 6.

Today at the library there was a man who sang this song. I think he made it up. Oh, and he was homeless.

"I've got a condition tonight.
I need a computer, so I can get high"

It was pretty melodic and the lyrics rang true to me. I'll probably be hearing it on Q101 any day now.

I sent My Pie my resume and application. I'm not sure if I actually want the job of assistant manager, not to mention I'm still failing to see how I am actually qualified for it, but that's another story. So I wrote on my application that if not offered the assistant manager position that I would alaso be interested in being a server. I guess we'll see. It's close to the new apartment so that's cool. Speaking of the new apartment, here are a few pixxx. Courtesy of Mr. Frieders.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The living room and dining room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but whatever it is I'm doing it in the hallway between the dining room and kitchen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The guy who shows us the apartment looking confused in the living room.


Also, we have yet to actually move in so all of the furniture and decorations are not ours, but the girls who lived there before. I know that I was going to get some smart ass comment on the feminine decor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! That guy that showed you the apartment showed us a house earlier in the year!! He's a mumbler, right???

Anonymous said...

especially the peach purse.

Baggy said...

Does that guy come with the apartment? I think it would be pretty sweet to have him sitting on the couch eating potato chips and watching tv whenever you came home