I've pretty much just been going through the motions lately. Go to class. Do homework. Watch TV. Nothing above or beyond. Spring is coming. I should be energetic and wanting to go do things and play outside and have fun with people. I don't.
I've also been skipping way too much class lately. I guess I haven't been skipping too much. Let's put it this way. I had great attendance the first half of the semester and now I'm using all of my absences.
I've got a 17 page paper to write for next week. I guess that's a lot of pages but I'm not too worried. It's about how people enjoy characters on TV who they would normally hate in real life. I have to read articles and cite sources and all that. Anyone wanna do it for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try imagining Sandra Bullock and the kid from the "dude, you're getting a dell" commercials are following you around singing a cover of "don't go breaking my heart" while you're going through the motions. Life couldn't really get better then.
so, now that i made it past the word verification, i am tooooooooo drunk to remember my original comment. congrats mfer.
Post a Comment