Friday, May 05, 2006

pizza pizza

Almost done with school. Finished most of my projects. Now I just have a very long paper to write by Thursday and that's it. I presented my Super Hero project on Wednesday. I performed my final movement piece. I did my final scene. Monday I present The Project which I just finished last night and will soon have on a DVD for all to see.

I got a job. It's at My Pie, a pizza restaurant in Lincoln Park. Close to the new apartment so that's a bonus. I interviewed at Dick's Last Resort on Wednesday but I haven't heard from them so I took the job I was offered at My Pie. If they do offer me a job, I suppose my employment plans may be changing.

I had pink eye this week, which sucked. This is my first day since Sunday with a contact in my right eye. Since I didn't have glasses it kind of sucked having one contact in. Oh depth perception, how I've missed you. Time to go walk the dog so I have time to sit around and do nothing before work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

depth perception can be a plus at times....for example when someone is throwing something at you.