Monday, September 25, 2006

i want a puppy

I am having to exercise an exorbitant amount of self-control in order to keep from looking up the following things online:

-LA apartments (It's not even October. I have lots and lots of time)
-Dogs (Too busy right now to bring in and train an animal, although next semester...)
-Tivo (A VCR will have to suffice for now)

Ashley has been here for the past week. I'm coming to terms with the fact that she is never leaving, although she claims that she is. We have done a lot of cooking which has been beneficial to both our wallets and our bodies. We've done chicken, pizza, sloppy joe (which may not exactly be as beneficial to my body as I think) and some other things. Tomorrow we're making steaks! Right now Ashley is watching the new episode of 7th Heaven on the CW. Apparently Ruthie is gone? So Jessica Biel, Barry Watson, Simon, and Ruthie have all moved out. But somehow those Camdens still manage to keep their house chuck full of troubled and/or misguided kids who just need some lovin' and maybe a bit of Jesus in their life.

Fundraising is going well. Training is also coming along. I got in touch with my training mentor, and my patient honoree. Hopefully I will meet them both soon.

So that's about it for now. School is going well. I'm busy, but we all know that by now, and beating a dead horse isn't necessary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So mad I missed 7th Heaven! I was upset when Mary left, Lucy needs a new career and needs to stop popping out the babies! Oh yeah, Ashley is never leaving

Anonymous said...

Ashley is a guest star on the show for a few episodes, and they are currently trying to decide whether to make her a permanent installment. (It really depends on whether or not her agents lands her the big "The Wedding Planner 2" deal or not)

Anonymous said...

haha, clever baggy!