Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy 200 Jess! Here's to 200 more!

I am, of course, referring to how many pounds Jess Dangles has lost since going on the South Beach diet! At this rate she might even be able to get out of bed by Christmas!

I had to work backstage crew on a play for one of my classes. It sucked real bad. For 2 weeks I was either at crew, my internship, or class. I didn't do laundry, buy groceries, clean my room, or shower in that whole two weeks. Ok, yeah, I showered. But I barely had time to repeat after I lathered and rinsed. Luckily that's all behind me now. I have to do another in December, but I don't even want to think about it right now.

Yesterday I saw something gross. It was raining (gross!) and there was a family (gross!) walking down the sidewalk (gross!). And this little girl was looking up to the sky with her mouth open to catch the rain in it (gross!). The thing is, she wasn't really catching rain falling from the sky. She was catching rain that was running down the awning of the Cingular store. Do you think her parents said anything? Nope. They didn't tell her to stop. The didn't hit her. They didn't even push her down into a puddle and hold her face in it. It seems that parents today are becoming very lazy and letting kids do just about anything. This girl is drinking garbage water. My mom wouldn't even let me play with Play-Doh anywhere except the kitchen floor.

A lot of bad news in TV this week.

Arrested Development is being cancelled.

&$*##^# died on Lost.

#&# *!@%# did it.

Good news though....Tony Danza is taping his talk show in Chicago tomorrow. Right next to our studio...and we are taping tomorrow too. Sooo there's a chance I may see...or EVEN MEET Mr. Tony Danza!!!! I don't know if I can handle it. What if I were to meet Tony Danza and Jerry Springer was there too! What if we got our picture together! What if we all went out to dinner! What if we all got a loft in LA together!





Don't even pretend you aren't jealous.

I'm going to start writing a pilot for Off The Clock. I really like what we've done with it in my producing class, so I think I'm going to keep going with it.

No comments: