Thursday - Went to a Groundlings show with Jason. Seth Green performed. It was fun. Went to Cat & Fiddle. Parked my car at work. Later when I returned to my car, it was locked up, as the lot had closed early for the holiday weekend. Jason offered to take me home, but on the way we decided to stop at a dive bar and get drunk instead.
Friday - Happy 4th. Drank whiskey and Kool-Aid at the pool. Fireworks. Grill. Hung out with Jason, Megan, the neighbors, and some new LA friends. Passed out, living up to the promise I made to people to get really drunk for the first time since Marathon training.
Saturday - I was in a girl from works digital short. Actually, I was just in the background of two scenes but it still required being at the bar for 4 hours. It wasn't bad, but 4th of July wrecked me so I slept on a table for most of the shoot. Saw Wall-E. Love it a lot. GOT MY CAR BACK. Met people for drinks. Mike had a friend staying over. Jason stayed over. Jason's friend, this awful awful shrew of a bitch who I hope to never see again, also stayed over.
Sunday - Beach. Watched I Love Money. After my run Mike and I decided to go to Mexicali for margaritas. It was a Sunday night so we figured it would stay relatively calm. Well, on the way back from Margaritas we got win. Then we drank leftover long island iced tea out of plastic bowls. Then we ate taquitos and played basketball with them. Then we watched music videos. Then we drank more. Then we threw lots of stuff off the balcony. Fruit, bottles, syrup, Sidney Poitier movies...you name it. Went to bed completely trashed. It was very, very fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thought you were never going to the beach again! you see a pool monster?
-Dangles
I want to see Wall-E and Wanted. I may go tomorrow night to the drive-in for Wanted and the Incredible Hulk!
Post a Comment