Tuesday, April 22, 2008

recapitated

The show went well. I wasn't blown away by the amount of people who showed up but given it was Passover, I was satisfied. More importantly, the performers had a blast, the audience enjoyed the show, and I didn't do too bad myself. A lot of people want to do it again, which would be great. We had a lot of fun.

I said it last time and I'll say it again. If you ever wonder who your real friends are, or which relationships deserve more energy and time than others, do something like this. As I train for a marathon, try to raise 5000 dollars for cancer, and put on a benefit show to raise said dollars...in terms of reliable and genuine people, this is definitely a "cream rises to the top" situation. Lucky for me, I have a lot of cream.

wait...ew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be at the tip top! My bay is my number one priority!

Anonymous said...

YAY LESS THAN A $1000 TO GO!

Baggy said...

I'm still trying to figure out what recapitated has to do with this post...the best I can come up with is that it is a fusion of decapitated and recap and your recapping the the comedy show? I'll go with that.