- I can't stop showing up late for work. I try (usually) but I always fail. My boss doesn't seem to care and that right there pretty much guarantees I won't be in on time. All I need is for him to yell at me and I'll feel like an ass and never be tardy again. I should just come out and ask him to get mad.
- I don't have to move until December now.
- Yesterday I was sitting in terrible traffic and I made up a song about it. I had that song in my head all day.
- We thought about moving, looked at an apartment, liked it, could have had it, but changed our minds. I went to a party on Sunday and randomly ran into the guys that moved in there instead. They go to Columbia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm confused, you had another blog posted last night. But I'm glad ya'll aren't moving until December- I get to sleep on your totes coze couch again! Or maybe in Jim's bed!
Why didn't you move?
Thats the way I am for work too. But if my boss won't yell at me, how can I ever right my ways!?
Post a Comment