Another entry after posting one two days ago? Talk about saturation. I feel like I'm back in the UC, blogging about what I had for lunch and how my English teacher wore her hair that day. These are my New Year's Resolutions.
- Bring my lunch to work. Practical and economical. I did the math and a month's worth of buying lunches is roughly the amount of my insurance bill.
- Self-confidence. I don't have it. I'm just good at pretending I do.
- Using said self-confidence to meet a girl.
- Make more new friends and go out more.
- Write and perform more.
- Run the San Diego Marathon. I'm going to a meeting next week about it.
Six is a good number. I'll stop there. I was going to put "improve my attitude" on that list, but I really don't have that bad of an attitude. I'm sarcastic. That's all. Just because I'm salty doesn't mean I'm bitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Our circle of friends all needs to get laid in '08.
Let's make an American Pie-esque pact
I want to write more too! I thought about using one of my HUGE gaps between classes every day. I even bought a notebook for writing.
Post a Comment