
My trinkets. A calendar, red robin riding a stegosaurus, and tequila.
Other things at my desk include a hole-puncher the size of an inkjet printer, Visine, folder rack, picture of me and my roommates, a poem about me that a former employee wrote, a bumper sticker that says "Free The West Memphis 3," and Mr Potato Head. I'm really trying not to be the guy that has a million toys at his desk, but people keep giving me stuff. I just relocated to a less-cubicle-more-desk desk, which is nice because I am now in a location where strangers do not walk in and assume I am reception. I don't know why it frustrates me so much. Maybe because we pay a nice girl good money to sit at reception and smile and be nice to people, so I have absolutely no obligation to do anything but avoid eye contact, frown, and be utterly rude to any dumbass who bypasses our main entrance WITH A SIGN, only to walk into an unmarked door at the end of the hallway.
In news that people won't care about:
I starting taking Improv classes at Upright Citizens Brigade instead of Groundlings.
I ran 20 miles on Saturday.
I wasn't sore after.
The marathon is in less than three weeks.
I never go back and proofread my blogs. Fuck it.
...I actually did go back to proofread this time.
4 comments:
you proofread this. It's "won" not "one"
But bay I don't care! I want office gossip.
So jealous-- MORE PICTURES OF THE CUBICLE!
I totally work in an office with a cubicle too! Only, mine is a little stricter, only half of my coworkers would care about NFSW content.
And congrats on UCB! that's awesome!
dani...
interior designer and furniture people come next week to make out office all swank and hollywood. i will hold off on pictures until im situated in my swank new space.
Post a Comment