Saturday, June 09, 2007

You're so unfunny it's not even funny.

Someone commented on my Disney chapter. Most people really seemed to enjoy part 1, but this particular reader took issue with some of my hot topics. Here are some of the best excerpts.


"...you do know EXACTLY what you would be doing. Being in QSR at the Magic Kingdom is the same as being in QSR at Port Orleans. Being in Merch at Epcot is the same as being in merch at the Contemporary.

You know more than you think. You are told everything you need."

I'm sorry, person-who-loves-Disney-so-much-that-they-scour-the-internet-and-read-random-blogs-about-it-and-feel-the-need-to-be-
defensive-after-reading-what-is-clearly-a-comedic-essay-in-which-you-completely-miss-the-point. Is it alright if I call you person-who-loves-Disney-so-much-that-they-scour-the-internet-and-read-random-blogs-about-it-and-feel-the-need-to-be-
defensive-after-reading-what-is-clearly-a-comedic-essay-in-which-you-completely-miss-the-point? First of all, it's a comedic essay. And you completely missed the point. Second of all, I don't care.

"You are told everything you need."
That's my FAVORITE quote. Kara will back me up here when I say that "You are told everything you need" is EXACTLY the kind of shit that Disney feeds you.

Good luck and I hope your attitude improves or you won't make it on the program.

Yeah, thanks for that, person-who-loves-Disney-so-much-that-they-scour-the-internet-and-read-random-blogs-about-it-and-feel-the-need-to-be-
defensive-after-reading-what-is-clearly-a-comedic-essay-in-which-you-completely-miss-the-point. But actually. I finished the program. Three years ago, as a matter of fact. And I can assure you, my attitude never changed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that sounds like someone hired by disney to make sure to keep their name clear or something. They probably just did a search on disney and check all kinds of blogs. That's a little bit scary. Let's see if I can't draw some more attention. DISNEY SUCKS!